Sunday, January 30, 2011

9 long months

Today marks the official day of being nine months pregnant. While I am uncomfortable and sometimes wish I was not so huge I can't say I am 100% ready to have this baby. Here are some comparison pictures.
This picture was taken the day I got my positive pregnancy test. It was June 14, 2010.

This was taken today at 36 weeks. Its amazing what the human body can do in 9 short months. Only God could have possibly created something to do the amazing things my body has done in these few short months. I can't say I enjoy all of them as at the moment I feel like a walking ship but that is ok. A growing body means a growing baby. I always compare to how big I was to Eli so for fun here is a picture of when I was pregnant with Eli around the same time.
Thank goodness with some work God also designed our body to go back to somewhat normal although I never achieved that with Eli. All in all I can't complain. I have minimal aches and my blood pressure is stable. I do wish I were more mobile but I think I am doing pretty good for as big and far along as I am.
Today has been a very trying day for us with Eli. He just is crazy and seems to have a lot of energy. As we speak it is 7:46 and he was in bed but not sleeping so I bundled him up and shipped him outside for some fresh air to hopefully wear him out. I know Winter is hard and he loves to be out but can't so I am hoping this helps. He has also not wanted to be dropped off anywhere. He seems to want to just be at home with us. He is at the mimicking and copying stage which means some funny things. I said today that some kids were driving me nuts so he proceeds to say, "Kids driving mom nuts!" Lol it was a classic. All in all it was a great day! Here is a special moment Anthony captured with Eli and I and then I took a picture of them playing video games today something they rarely do but when Anthony does it with Eli he enjoys it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment