Anthony had most of the week off but worked all day Friday and Sat. It was soo nice and hot on Thursday and Friday but turned cold Sat. All this week we have not been driving my car because it is possibly broke. It is making a funny noise in the engine so we just decided to not drive it. That means we all have to fit in the little neon. Its doable but its pretty cramped because of the car seats. The other thing is Anthony uses that car for work and it is not the cleanest just from that! All that to say we have been sticking pretty close to home.
Yesterday I mainly played with the kids and did a lot of research on gluten and dairy allergies. We have decided to just cut dairy allergies out of Eli first and also get him tested. We will see if that helps any. After that we will go from there. The good news is he will most likely grow out of it. Today we had a somewhat lazy day too. Anthony worked late so we were up very late. I scrapbooked and Anthony played some video games. We did not make it to Church once again because of nap schedules and Anthony being late. We really need to get back into the swing of it but Lilliana takes a nap right as we get ready to leave and Anthony did work late last night.
I took a few pictures this weekend. Actually I took a lot but here are some samples. I am taking a photography class so I have been trying to apply some of those techniques but not sure how well it is working out for me. I did use all manuel settings though so I guess we are getting somewhere! I am also trying to learn to take other photos of things rather than my children. Sadly, this is VERY hard for me to do!! I think I am getting better at it though.
![]() |
| In our old windows when they are open Eli likes to line up his trains and play. |
![]() |
| Practicing for Class |
![]() |
| She is getting so close to rolling over! |
![]() |
| I thought this was hilarious when the kids were sitting and watching Anthony play video games. They both look just like their Daddy!! |
![]() |
| Eli discovered if he pushed a certain button on the Wii remote he could make the game turn off. He kept doing it and laughing sooo hard |
![]() |
| One of my Favorites. She kept leaning on Anthony. I love her expression here. |






No comments:
Post a Comment