Cherish your family and loved ones every moment for we never know when our time is done. I hugged my kids extra hard today and my heart filled with more love for baby Ari who will be here soon. I have been blessed. I embraced the camera with them too. I might not always be here and I want them to have memories of me. Embrace your Cameras and Love your Loved Ones.
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Hug Your Loved Ones
It is fitting that today is Embrace Your Camera on The Anderson Crew Blog. I woke up this morning to terrible news that no parent should ever have to go through. A dear friend lost her 7 month old as the baby was sleeping in the early morning hours. It has been a rough day of emotions and sadness for me. I can't imagine and I hope I never have to! I watched the Duggar tv show this week and the verse that they repeated over and over is, Job 1:21 " And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD." We will never know why the Lord does this, but it is His will. He will be glorified in all of it. Sweet Baby Bloddueth was only with her family for a short time, but she was loved and cherished.
Cherish your family and loved ones every moment for we never know when our time is done. I hugged my kids extra hard today and my heart filled with more love for baby Ari who will be here soon. I have been blessed. I embraced the camera with them too. I might not always be here and I want them to have memories of me. Embrace your Cameras and Love your Loved Ones.


Cherish your family and loved ones every moment for we never know when our time is done. I hugged my kids extra hard today and my heart filled with more love for baby Ari who will be here soon. I have been blessed. I embraced the camera with them too. I might not always be here and I want them to have memories of me. Embrace your Cameras and Love your Loved Ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment