Thursday, May 10, 2012

32 Weeks

Last night we enjoyed a stroll downtown in our little town to watch the carnival begin to be put up. Eli has talked about this week since February. He remembered from last year and HAS NOT FORGOTTEN!! It is hard to believe it is that time of year again. He got home from Aunt Toni's last night and came in and I hear in the most excited voice, "Mom the carnival is setting up." I think those were the words he said. The point was they were setting up and we better be going to see! He has talked about it since Sunday as the trucks began making their way into town. We gave them baths and put their jammies on and away we went.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Mr. Big boy got to walk home. I was feeling the 8 months pregnant while we walked. Ari is getting heavy and I am sure I was a site. It was a good walk though.


Yesterday was the 32 week mark but today I finally got around to taking pictures. Hearburn is crazy lately. I have been having lots of braxton hicks. My appetite is back but thankfully it has been for good things. Nothing fits and its going to be time to get some clothes something I was hoping not to have to do. The countdown is on. At the most I will have 10 weeks left!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I am HUGE!! Oh well at least we know he is growing well. Then we did our Embrace the Camera pictures.
Photobucket

Both kids like to pat my stomach and kiss it. Lilliana especially. Then she pats her belly and says belly and baby. So we had to show that off of us all patting our bellies.


Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment