I haven't really done a catch up for a bit. Not a lot going on.
Fall is upon us in full swing. I predict the trees peak this weekend if not at this point. It is absolutely beautiful. I took this picture a few days ago. Today our tree is pretty much yellow and dropped so many leaves!! I DO LOVE THIS TIME! I hope to get out and get some pictures this weekend like I do every year. Sadly I do think my parents are going to miss the beautiful colors. It seems to have happened a few weeks early this year.
Lilliana and Ari have been sick. The swing has been a life saver for Ari. He also has gotten the most funny expressions shown below.
He has also discovered his toys. He is getting too big too fast!!
Lilliana's hair is long enough she got braids. She also has gotten a lot bigger. She is turning into a little girl and is growing out of that baby/infant stage. I love these braids. They lasted all day and surprisingly she did not pull them out!
Eli is just amazing! The kids blows my socks off with the things he hears once and remembers. He also talks a lot!! So that can get frustrating at times. He also tells Anthony and several times a week he wants another sister. He wants two sisters and a brother. That is a tall order kid and you are just going to have to wait. He loves being an older brother. He helps out so much. He also repeats that he loves me multiple times a day. I hear, "Mom I love you!" I love him. Sometimes he drives me nuts but I LOVE him so much. I let him stay up later tonight as Ari was screaming. He was talking to me about all sorts of things. He also had a glow stick and was turning it into a circle and sticking it in his nose like a bull. Yes, that is the imagination this kid has. He does so many funny things. I LOVE him. He is the little "king" in the house.
Other than all that not a whole lot else. I am busy busy with sessions and loving it. I also know now I won't continue with this many sessions a week as long as the kids are this young. It is a lot of work for this much. I know October will always be busy though so I don't mind too much. I am enjoying it. Hopefully the kids feel better this week so I can finish their fall pictures. We did some this evening. I can't wait to edit them. All in all we are good!
No comments:
Post a Comment