I am so thankful for a husband that pushes me when he knows I will end up enjoying something or have regrets that I didn't do something. I really thought I would let this year's fall pictures go and not do them. We have just had so much going on and I have not had the energy to do it all. My camera has been the neglected thing with being busy. Anthony has been challenging me to get it out just one day a month. He is such a good man. He knows my outlets and passions for creativity. His response when I told them I wasn't going to do them, "You have to get at least one nice picture of all of them together." So, per his request I obliged. He even came outside to help me if I needed it. I don't move as fast as I did a month ago....the waddling seems to have set in.
Needless to say I am thrilled we did them..............
Of course Ari decided he was not going to cooperate.......
His mood continued for their group photo. Either way it is so Ari and I know come the future we will all laugh. He reminds me so much of my dear sister Tosha.
We did not make it to the Cider Mill this year. I don't think we will. We were going to go this past weekend, but just had other things to get done. In all actuality I am glad we did not go. They had an E. Coli contamination since the cider is not pasteurized.
The trees have been so beautiful this year. They have stayed on the trees for a while and we are really enjoying them. October really is such a favorite month of mine in Michigan. Once again Michigan delivered. Now if I could just remember this in February with the snow and cold.












I'm glad your hubby got you out there! They came out great! Your kids are adorable;)❤
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your hubby got you out there! They came out great! Your kids are adorable;)❤
ReplyDelete