Wednesday, August 31, 2011
OVERLOAD
Today I am overloaded with things! Things to do and things that need done. I decided to forget it all and just relax tonight. My dishes need done, my laundry is still being done from the flea incident, and I have some much needed editing to do on pictures. It is not absolutely necessary for that but I really want to do it and I know when I do it I will love the outcome but instead I am going to curl up on the couch with my hubby and relax tonight. I could not help editing a couple so here are two from our day's adventures. We had some fun today. It was out of the ordinary but the kids loved it. How could I be so overloaded when I have this to look at every day.....................

Labels:
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment