Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Terrible Twos?!?

It has been one of those days for Eli and I. He decided sleeping was not an option last night and had me up a lot and was up early. Consequently he was not the best behaved today and so we had a rough day. Our Daddy and husband was gone last night too so I think somebody misses him. I know I do!

BUT as always we tried to make the best of it! Eli decided he wanted to drag every toy out of his bed room and play. I didn't care. I knew he would pick them up and today I needed as few fights as possible. All in all it was not too rough.

The box man came. I have been thinking about taking this picture forever and wondered how to do it and finally I just grabbed the camera and took what I could. I LOVE the way they turned out. Eli hears the truck coming and just watches and waits to see if he will stop. I knew he was stopping today, but did not tell him. I had ordered part of Anthony's Christmas gift. Yes I know way early but I am getting all my shopping done early and I have to have it delievered when I know he won't be home! Eli was so excited. Luckily I was fortunate he was wearing clothes.........his new thing is to be naked.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I love that the UPS man is always so happy to see Eli and he makes the effort to talk to him. Eli yelled to him from across the street, "HI." The box man yelled back before he had even got out.

I also caught up on some many needed pictures I have been wanting to do. One day Ill get them all right with my white balance and everything. I never knew that I would become so in love with taking pictures and trying to perfect them so much. One day it is all going to just come together!!!!!!!!!!!!! Until then I will practice, practice, practice..............

Photobucket

Today's pictures were more of Lilliana. Eli did not want many taken and I wanted to take ones of things that she is accompolishing. One thing of many I love about nursing is the bonding. I love when they start interacting and playing while they eat. I have always made a point to play pat-a-cake with them. So today I decided to capture that.

Lilliana has been standing for a while with help so I decided it was time to take the Standing Proud Part 1 pictures.
Photobucket

I also had to capture those adorable chunky little legs!!! Eli was never like this and wow hers have so many rolls it is unreal but sooo darn cute!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
I absolutely love this dress. It was given to her by her great grandma Jenny. It is 12 months but it is one of my favorites so far I have gotten for her.

Of course it would not be a day of pictures without the both of them. They are so funny together. They feed of each other and Lilliana watches every move Eli makes. They melt my heart!
Photobucket

Now we wait for our Daddy and wonderful husband to arrive home from his out of town job!!! We miss him dearly and can't wait for hugs, kisses, snuggles, late night talks, and wrestling. Tomorrow is a new day and will be filled with new tests, trials, and joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment