Thursday, June 14, 2012

Finally Done

I finally finished Ari's quilt today. I have been busy working on it the past week and keeping the house up. I have needed some time away from pictures, editing, blogging, and the computer really. It has been a nice break. I am glad I finished. I did have one night where my sewing machine broke and I was in tears trying to figure out how I was going to finish it. Thankfully I was able to get it fixed.

It turned out great. I have never used the machine I was using to actually quilt and realized as I started doing it it was not the best for it. Many stitches are bunched and not straight. It is something only I will probably notice or care about. It was also the first quilt I finished without my wonderful grandma's help. I can't wait to wrap Ari in it and snuggle him. I think it will be a blanket we take to the Birth Center.



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


More updates and pictures to come this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment