The vucuum became a another piece of furniture in my house this weekend. In order to make sure no fleas or flea eggs are still in my house we have been vacuuming a lot! Still not finding them in the house and nobody has bites so that is good. We have found one each on the dogs though so we are taking all precautions. I know we will all be glad when the dogs can be part of the family again and are not banned from being around us. Yes, I may be being paranoid but I don't want any chances.
Saturday morning we woke up to two very happy kids although this picture does not really tell that. They were having a blast together and just enjoying each other's company.
Anthony and Eli spent the afternoon playing Legos. Eli built an airplane. Since our vacation he talks about flying on an airplane to go see Grandma Jenny, Grandma Nicole, Tosha, and Chloe. These names always come up but sometimes there are other names thrown in there. He loves playing with "daddy's blocks." I dread the day he finds where Anthony keeps the legos and he gets into them on his own.
Saturday night we had to run to PetSmart to get some more flea stuff. There is a big pond right by the store and Eli watched the geese fly into it. He thought that was so cool.
It was a great evening out. Of course the car ride home we had to listened to Eli's favorite............
Eli loves Veggie Tales. He has forever. Every car ride he asks to listen to them. Needless to say its getting time for some new ones! I am sick of the ones we have.
Weekends always mean pancakes at one point or another. It can be late at night, in the afternoon, or breakfast but we have them at least once. It is somewhat of a tradition we have started. Eli loves to help me make them now. This particular time was at night. I don't remember which day but Eli went to bed and woke up hungry so we spent time making pancakes.
This year I did not do a garden. I just knew after having Lilliana it would not happen. We had stuff come up where the garden was last time though. It seems like the zucchini and pumpkins mixed and this was the result................
There are some more like that growing and then one that is shaped like a pumpkin but really dark green. Needless to say Eli got a big kick out of it.
I also was able to finish my editing of Lilliana's six month pictures. These ended up being a bit of a nightmare. I had some real issues with the baseboard not being right. So I tried re shooting it twice. Much to my dismay neither time came out as great as this first time. So my dear and wonderful husband sat down with me and with his amazing editing skills salvaged these. They are not the best they could be but I needed to do better with my camera. I still love them. The idea came to me when Eli one day was playing with cabbage on his head. Lilliana looks like a cabbage patch doll so I just had to do it. Eli also got in on the action. He was so funny too and loved doing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment