Friday, September 2, 2011

Weekend, Weekend, Weekend

Yes this is the chant I am chanting. Normally I could take it or leave it. Granted I can be home everyday and don't have to set an alarm to get up for work. My alarm is two wonderful little blessings. This week has been busy though and the kids have decided 6 and 630 is an appropriate time to be up after waking several times both of them at night. Yes I feel like a zombie!!!!!!!!! I have been a little busier too. I forsee the future if I make anything out of a photography business and it means we are going to have to split up the work in the house. I do a lot of the cleaning and cooking and taking care of the kids but this week I realized I am going to need some time un interrupted to edit. The next two months are going to be a test to see how this is really going to work. I may abandon this whole idea all together. I knew it was going to be work. I may even have to change my game plan too. Its going to be either take the plunge head first or be done completely. We will see...........

All this getting up early has meant sunrises. Eli woke me up one morning and said he wanted to go outside to see the sun rise. So I grabbed the nearest clothes for us both and we put them on to run outside. Unfortunately it was a cloudy morning.
Photobucket
We had fun. Eli insisted I take one picture of the clouds. He kept telling me, "mom, take picture of clouds and sun." I love this kid. He is already learning what to take pictures of. This it he exact picture he wanted....
Photobucket
He spent a few minutes watching the cars go by and pointing at them.
Photobucket

Lilliana has been cranky from teeth. She has drama drama drama..........
Photobucket

Since Eli has been getting up in the night he passes out randomly on the couch because he is tired!
PhotobucketPhotobucketd

Lilliana is taking after her brother when it comes to the dog bones. As a baby Eli would find them and chew on them as much as he could. I would try stopping him but he would crawl and find another. We finally put them away. I guess it is time to do the same again as Lilliana found this yesterday and loved it. She screamed after I took it away and she only had it for about 20 seconds.
Photobucket

Eli went to to a bounce place yesterday. I was supposed to do senior pictures but we ended up rescheduling as it was so hot and humid I did not want her to have a glistening face and sweaty armpit spots. Lilliana and I enjoyed some time together.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The girl loves her feet lately. She lays there and swings them and talks to them and grabs them. She still does not chew on them but the talking to them is just funny.

Anthony loves Legos. He has a huge tub full of them. If I said he has thousands I don't think I would be far off! He decided Eli was big enough to finally bring them out. So they played. I unfortunatly did not get a picture. I just was pooped and just watched. They had a blast and I know there will be many many many more times of this. Anthony loves to build and Eli loves to help and watch.

Yay for the weekend! Although I have a feeling we will be doing more work than anything as the plan is to bomb the house again. Thank goodness for little boys with big smiles though:) Eli told me as I was vacuuming and cleaning his room today,"thanks mom, I love you!" He made my day. I may be sick of cleaning for fleas and over doing it but I know I am doing it for the the health of my family and so my smiling, grateful, happy little boy does not get bit! Happy weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment