Monday, September 19, 2011

Diving Head First Into A New Chapter

We have been busy these past several days!! It was time to make a decision regarding photography and the direction I was heading. I did.............I started my own business and have been working on  a website. I am pretty proud of myself at this point because I have managed to do a pretty time consuming thing, keep up with the house, and the kids! I think I have done the hardest part so far which was paperwork and doing a website! I will be starting a work blog soon also so this blog will no longer represent work. I am aiming to keep both seperate after this post! Round of applause please.............................

http://alexisreutherphotography.zenfolio.com/ is my website page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alexis-Reuther-Photography/252025788169147#!/pages/Alexis-Reuther-Photography/252025788169147?sk=info is my facebook page. Right now if you like my Facebook page and book a photo session you will receive $10 off your session fee and a free 8x10 print of your choice.


Now on to more fun things!!!! Lilliana hit another milestone last week! She was able to finally wear jeans. The poor girl's curves have not afforded that until now.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

She and her brother seem to be a lot alike in the food department. They both liked to make messes of cherries and blueberries. I made a collage of them for very similar photos.
Photobucket


Eli and I went on a date on Saturday. The kids needed coats and he needed some winter shoes. So we went. His one request was ice cream.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

There was not much of a selection for him for shoes as he has wide feet. They had the same shoes he had last year or brown ones. I let him make the decision....
Photobucket

He chose the ones like he had last year because they had red in them.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Then we were off to Target for coats. He picked out his and Lilliana's. He got a blue one with grey on it. She got a pink one with bright blue.  He was more interested in playing in the cart and on the cart corral then anything else.
PhotobucketPhotobucket


I was going to take him to Chilis to eat but he was so tired that we grabbed Culvers for us and Daddy and went home and ate. He and I shared a milk shake.

Sat night we went and visited family. Lilliana is so weird around strangers but she finally warmed up and loved playing with the balls.Photobucket

They have a really neat area in the hall. It is a huge closet that opens up. Eli has always been allowed to play in there and he loves it!
Photobucket


They also rode this toy........
Photobucket

I took Lilliana off and she screamed to get back on. She loved it!

Sunday Lilliana turned 7 Months!!! I still have some pictures to edit but have been extremely busy! She is getting so big and so fun!PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


We also had friends over after church for dinner. The dart gones were brought out and they played....
PhotobucketPhotobucket

We also got a knock on the door and Aunt Toni was delivering us something from Aunt Teresa who lives up north. My kids are beyond spoiled!!
Photobucket

It belonged to her boys and it goes like Eli's tractor. He loved it. We decided to let it go to Aunt Toni's house so Eli could share with the daycare kids. It might come back when Lilliana is big enough to ride. Eli also showed how tired he was as he did not have a nap that day.
Photobucket



Needless to say we have been busy!! I am happy to announce the fleas are gone so the work load has lessened a little bit. I am hoping for a more relaxed week this week. I have some crafts planned for Eli.  The leaves are changing and there is crisp morning fall. It is one of my favorite times of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment