We usually don't tell the name as we can never decided until the week before the kids are born. Usually Anthony does not want to talk about it so it just gets forgotten until we get close. This time I had downloaded a baby naming App to my kindle. He was using it and started going through names. I didn't even think to much about it. He asked me about Ari. I thought about it and loved it. It just fit. As a parent I have found when you just know the name. It really just fit and I knew it. We talked about other names but nothing really fit like this. Yesterday even when we were at the ultra sound it just fit. It is an old name. It is pronounced AHR-ee. It is Hebrew as well as Scandinavian. It means Lion or Eagle from what we have found. Joseph has always been on the list of names so it just fit for middle names.
Eli is excited about it. Although up until yesterday he insisted he only wanted another sister. He loves his sister. When we told him he was ok with it. He has been talking about it since so hopefully he has gotten over the fact he is not getting another sister.
Once again the pictures are not that great but it is what we got so that is ok.






Me at 18.1 Weeks
Congratulations, Alexis! So excited for you and your family! It will be crazy, but crazy fun, and,I can't lie, there will be some really insane moments too! :) When it gets crazy around here, I take a deep breath and tell myself, 10 more minutes and everything will be OK. :) A little mental trick! :) You'll do great, and it's so fun to watch them play when they are all so close in age! You're almost halfway done already! Hope you have a great weekend!
ReplyDeletethat's ironic about the name... did you read my most recent post about our name dilimma??? :)
ReplyDeletetake care.