Sleep.............What is sleep?!? Really I should not complain I mean considering Ari slept so good those first couple of months, I should not be surprised that now he and the other two are not sleeping well. Poor Anthony and I are running on empty. I really am exhausted as I look. Regardless I am embracing the camera.
Last night Larry got into the flour. He was trying to tell us he wanted to make cookies today. I have to say I did not want to do anything today!! The kids were up waaaay too early. It was a bad morning and I started sugar cookies once and threw them out because nothing was going right and then started again later in the afternoon. The second time was a success and they turned out great!
I really am as tired as I look.
Eli helped Anthony wrap my presents. He then came downstairs and as serious as could be said, "Mom, you got bath stuff." Needless to say I am pretty sure that is the last time he will be helping wrap gifts for a while. I am SOOOO glad I did not let him help with Anthony's gift or Anthony would know too.
Eli helped Anthony wrap my presents. He then came downstairs and as serious as could be said, "Mom, you got bath stuff." Needless to say I am pretty sure that is the last time he will be helping wrap gifts for a while. I am SOOOO glad I did not let him help with Anthony's gift or Anthony would know too.
Anthony's Mom and sister came over for dinner and to open presents tonight.
Ari was pretty cute opening gifts although he would rather just eat them. Eli got some neat toys and Lilliana got this bear you can draw on. We have never seen her have a meltdown over a toy until tonight. That toy caused a lot of problems when it was time to put the actual markers away. She was not a happy camper. Last year on Christmas Eve she had a few meltdowns too if I remember. Regardless when it came time for them to open their one gift from us which is their pjs she was a mess.
Eli took these next two pictures all on his own and did a pretty good job.
Regardless of all the meltdowns and Anthony and I being exhausted it has been a wonderful day! Ari got his first tooth in and the kids all went to bed with no fights. We also will have a white Christmas. God is good and once again we have had a BLESSED year! Breakfast is ready for tomorrow morning, the stockings are hung, it is time for bed! Merry Christmas to all and to all a GOOD NIGHT!


















No comments:
Post a Comment