Sunday, June 23, 2013

Better Late than Never

Summer is in full swing and I haven't blogged in weeks:( We have been soo busy and I have had client sessions to keep up on I haven't had the motivation or time to even consider working on personal photos. BUT I am working each night on them and am maybe halfway through tonight so I thought I would catch up on several posts throughout the week. So stay tuned my "GOAL" is to blog until I am caught up this week.


First Order of Business Ari turned 11 months oh almost a month ago! That is right one week from today he will be ONE!!!! I can't believe it! So for tonight here are his photos. At the time he was standing and well being silly. He also had begun clapping, saying hi and really showing us how much he understood. 


 photo DSC_9994_zpsa204d648.jpg photo DSC_9946_zpsd03fb132.jpg photo DSC_9972_zpsf7b389f6.jpg photo DSC_9957_zps153a80bd.jpg photo DSC_9955_zpsb3c8f56f.jpg
 photo DSC_0021_zps341537b7.jpg


It is a good thing we only have one more month of this because he is about to climb of the bed for these! He did sit ever so nicely when I took all 3 of their photos. Eli now has a cheesy grin which I adore and hate at the same time.

I am off to bed as we are going strawberry picking tomorrow. I will be blogging again tomorrow so keep on the lookout.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment