We started this month with not much snow. I was a bit disappointed as Texas seemed to have more than we did. Well God made up for that and last week we began to get PLENTY!! We have enjoyed it many days........
I have to laugh at the mismatched arrays of snow gear. Ari's are probably the best. He has a matching coat for those pants, but it is too big so he is wearing a different one.
Then I pulled the kids around in the sled......
Then Eli asked to pull them. He was a bit frustrated with two so we went to one. Lilliana of course loved that. Ari did NOT. He screamed and was out as quick as could be.
We ran errands and well this was Lilliana's attire for that sunglasses in snow that is falling of course and everything PINK!
Then we got even more snow and it was a bit warmer so I did what I have wanted to do and did some night snow photos. Snow at night is magical. It is not touched usually and just so perfect! I prefer to take the kids out to play at night in it. It always seems to fall the most then too.
Lilliana has this coat that was given to her (yes, she has more coats than needed all given). I got it when she was a baby and I have been dying for her to wear it. Finally this year she can!! She looks adorable too. She is always up for photos too. She asks me frequently to take her pictures so we went out for this. She braved it even though it was cold.
The next morning we went out for some daylight photos to show off that coat. She LOVED it. We took a nap and when I woke up she told me it was snowing again and wanted to know if I wanted to get her all dressed up to go take more pictures. She really is my perfect muse.
After I took her I grabbed Eli and we headed to the school to play. We were hoping to sled down the hill, but it was not working with the sled we brought with us. As we were walking back I asked to hold his hand. He told me he didn't need to because he was big enough to walk beside me on the road. I wanted to cry. So I gave him a hard time about not needing me anymore. He preceded to tell me, "Mom I need you sometimes. I just don't need you to walk this way anymore because I am big enough to do it on my own." I gave him a hard time and then he proceeded to run and say we were having a race. Silly boy. He is getting too big.
Ari was inside with Anthony all this time. He was very sick. The other two have since caught it and it has been a long couple of nights up with coughing kids. Thankfully we seem to be on the upswing of things and I hope they are better soon. Here is to hoping we keep our snow and have a white Christmas.

























No comments:
Post a Comment