Easter was so nice and warm this year! It was amazing. We had a wonderful church service. There were at least 10 people that stood to accept Christ as their Savior. The Spirit was working on hearts and it was wonderful to see. It was also the first service I have been able to sit the entire time through. Since the youngest two have been born I always get called out of the service because they wouldn't stop crying in the nursery. It was so nice.
We did a small egg hunt at our house after nap. The kids were so excited.
We did a small egg hunt at our house after nap. The kids were so excited.
We had a great dinner and after took a walk in a new area and took some photos. The light was wonderful and the kids loved our walk. We found a great habitat to see all sorts of things and will be spending some more time there for our nature studies.
The family pictures I took using my tripod.
This girl loves to dance in her dress.....
All in all it was a wonderful Easter celebrating Jesus' resurrection. I hope yours was as blessed as ours.














No comments:
Post a Comment