Friday, April 10, 2015

10 on 10 April 2015

April Showers Bring May Flowers has been the theme of the past couple days. I thought we would be in for some severe weather, but we just had a mild early morning thunderstorm. I had a little boy sneak up to my bed scared. I get it. The thunderstorms here are way more scary than in Idaho. Thankfully he fell back asleep.

It was so dreary, but they played while I made breakfast. 




DSC_1017 DSC_1023
DSC_1029

Then we did our morning chores with much reluctance today.


DSC_1033DSC_1035

School


DSC_1038

For some reason after school the youngest two decided it was time to beat up their brother.


DSC_1047

After nap time he went from this 


DSC_1053

to this in a matter of two seconds....


DSC_1061

Dad came home and took him to the eye Dr. for a quick trip and that made things better.

DSC_1065

Eli enjoyed the rain.



DSC_1067

We ended the night with a wonderful rainbow. 


DSC_1071


Follow this http://www.lifeinprogresstheblog.blogspot.com/2015/04/ten-on-ten-april-edition.html

to Flor's blog and her 10 on 10 post for today. 

1 comment:

  1. Okay, can I tell you how much I love the editing on these!?:-) I love that they are all consistent and they look gorgeous. You are so lucky to have that beautiful light in your house! I love the ones of them doing their chores and then your little guy going from happy to sad! What a perfect reflection on your day. I always love seeing what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete