4!!!
Yep, Reuther baby #4 will be joining our family between March and April of 2016. This is why I have been so absent for the past few months. I have not felt well at all. I spent a year eliminating so many things from my diet to feel the best I could. Mentally it has been hard on me to not feel good and not be able to do anything. Before if I felt bad, I knew it was from eating junk, or not exercising. Thankfully I am finally feeling better. I have hope that my blood pressure stays good the entire time. I have worked so hard to be healthy the past year, that I am hoping it does the trick.
Yep, Reuther baby #4 will be joining our family between March and April of 2016. This is why I have been so absent for the past few months. I have not felt well at all. I spent a year eliminating so many things from my diet to feel the best I could. Mentally it has been hard on me to not feel good and not be able to do anything. Before if I felt bad, I knew it was from eating junk, or not exercising. Thankfully I am finally feeling better. I have hope that my blood pressure stays good the entire time. I have worked so hard to be healthy the past year, that I am hoping it does the trick.

(This is not the clearest picture. I know it is out of focus, but it was the favorite so it is what I used, Today we heard the heartbeat for the first time and it is from that.)
The kids are so excited. They can finally tell everybody. They have kept this quiet since I was 6 weeks!! My 3 crazy monkeys have kept a secret for 6 weeks!!!!! They have been the best helpers I could ask for. Many days they have played so nicely while I was sick on the couch. They have endured not the best dinners (really they were thrilled as they were not healthy). They also have helped tremendously with the house chores. Usually we tell everybody right away because I have no torso and my stomach immediately begins showing. I can thank all my exercising to build my stomach muscles beforehand and I made it to 12 weeks without too much show. I popped this past week so we are finally telling. It has been a nice change to keep the secret. Consequently, I have hardly taken any belly photos like I usually do. This is the one photo I have taken at 11.5 weeks.

I say these things half joking and half not, because you know what you will get with comments....
1. Yep, we know how this happens, we obviously must like it.
2. Was this baby planned?-From what I have learned it doesn't matter what you plan, God always has a different plan.
3. That is a lot of kids!!-Yep, and if you knew Anthony and I we both always wanted 6 before we were married.
4. Are you done?-I have no idea. I am not making that decision at this point, although 3 weeks ago, yes.
5. Are you having a hospital or home birth?- We of course are planning a home birth. I can't imagine any other way. I contemplated a hospital birth for a day. At this point I just can't do it. Of course even if something does happen and we have to go to the hospital it is just fine.
In case you have any other crazy comments or concerns....The one thing I learned from Ari is, a baby is ALWAYS a blessing even under the worst situations (neither of which were Ari or this baby). Trusting God's plan is always best. I can't begin to even tell you how many things have just fallen into place with this baby. I think it is truly because of trusting God. We are thrilled and can't wait to add to our family.
The other big thing we have kept up on is school. Pretty much as soon as we found out we began school. Eli agreed it would be fun to get spring off when the weather was just breaking from Winter. We began in the middle of July and have been going strong since. This means we will finish the middle of March. I will post more about school in the coming days. I did take these photos several weeks ago for the beginning of this school year. I can't believe Eli is in 1st grade!!!

I say these things half joking and half not, because you know what you will get with comments....
1. Yep, we know how this happens, we obviously must like it.
2. Was this baby planned?-From what I have learned it doesn't matter what you plan, God always has a different plan.
3. That is a lot of kids!!-Yep, and if you knew Anthony and I we both always wanted 6 before we were married.
4. Are you done?-I have no idea. I am not making that decision at this point, although 3 weeks ago, yes.
5. Are you having a hospital or home birth?- We of course are planning a home birth. I can't imagine any other way. I contemplated a hospital birth for a day. At this point I just can't do it. Of course even if something does happen and we have to go to the hospital it is just fine.
In case you have any other crazy comments or concerns....The one thing I learned from Ari is, a baby is ALWAYS a blessing even under the worst situations (neither of which were Ari or this baby). Trusting God's plan is always best. I can't begin to even tell you how many things have just fallen into place with this baby. I think it is truly because of trusting God. We are thrilled and can't wait to add to our family.
The other big thing we have kept up on is school. Pretty much as soon as we found out we began school. Eli agreed it would be fun to get spring off when the weather was just breaking from Winter. We began in the middle of July and have been going strong since. This means we will finish the middle of March. I will post more about school in the coming days. I did take these photos several weeks ago for the beginning of this school year. I can't believe Eli is in 1st grade!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment