Wednesday, March 22, 2017

365 Journal- Weeks 9 and 10

I was reminded today why I keep doing this even when it can be overwhelming. Our family photo book arrived today from Blurb. It is beautiful. The kids took an hour talking about how they loved these memories. Lilliana is back to looking at it again. Even when the pictures pile up and you think man that is a job, it is worth it. So, print your photos!!


Ari is missing from these photos because he doesn't like the camera at the moment. I'm not pushing him. I am sure soon he will make an appearance.


Day 56

Comics and Lightsabers.


DSC_5520

Day 57 

Help from a very dear family friend helping with pictures that has been with us through all these kids prenatal care and some births. 


DSC_5594

Day 58

Lilliana to a T. 


DSC_5756


Day 59 

Happy 1st Birthday girls. Your first dolls. 


DSC_5976DSC_5993

Day 60 

Happy 8th Birthday My Handsome Boy


DSC_5955


Day 61 

Opening birthday gifts that arrived late thanks to a weather delay. 


DSC_6007

Day 62 

Playing with this birthday present


DSC_6048DSC_6020

Day 63 

My Goon


DSC_6058


Day 64 

Finally Standing and within a day she was taking steps. She is full on walking now. 


DSC_6119

Day 65

Scrunch Face


DSC_6083


Day 66 

Nap Time Cuddles


DSC_6065

Day 67

Lounging



DSC_6094

Day 68 

My Blue Eyed Ginger


DSC_6081


Day 69 

Snack Time


DSC_6080

No comments:

Post a Comment