Today I won't be featuring anything new, just highlighting skin care and posting results for pattern giveaway PLUS another give away.
So first things first, the pattern giveaway winner. I had my oldest pick a number. Here is the video.
So first things first, the pattern giveaway winner. I had my oldest pick a number. Here is the video.
Congrats Lynnette!!
So on to skin care. I am so thrilled!! My face has done a total turn around.
Here is what it looked like before I started using the Limelight Products. This was after months of trying other acne skin care from the store. All of that I highlighted in THIS blog post.
Here is what it looked like before I started using the Limelight Products. This was after months of trying other acne skin care from the store. All of that I highlighted in THIS blog post.
I always post a picture of Tuesday night's before I leave to go to the group we were leading for church. It was hot that day and I didn't feel like make up. So, minimal no make up but some mascara, and eye shadow. My face looks pretty good for that and I had no issues skipping it.
Here is today's video since lighting etc. can change.
So who wants to begin a skin care regime? I have teamed up with Chelsea from The Barefoot Beauty to give away $50 towards product. This will get quit a bit of product! You could more than likely get cleanser and moisturizer for this price with only a few extra dollars added. I haven't priced it all out, but this is very close! Chelsea can help guide you with concerns etc. She really is very helpful and knowledgeable.
There is one requirement. You must like her Facebook Page The Barefoot Beauty. We will verify this. If you have not liked it we will have to forfeit the prize to the next winner. The link can be found here https://www.facebook.com/TheBarefootBeauty/ . Then you will need to leave a comment below about the product you look forward to trying the most! I need to see the comment so I can add you to the giveaway. Look through the site and see if something peaks your interest. https://www.limelightbyalcone.com/chelseacarey .
I will close the giveaway Sunday evening at 8:00 p.m. EST and choose a winner Monday sometime. I have 5 kids so give me a bit of grace:) LOL
Thanks for sticking with me for 4 weeks and listening to my skin care rants. I am sure some of you are relieved, but I WILL only be doing a monthly update at this point. Have a fabulous weekend!
There is one requirement. You must like her Facebook Page The Barefoot Beauty. We will verify this. If you have not liked it we will have to forfeit the prize to the next winner. The link can be found here https://www.facebook.com/TheBarefootBeauty/ . Then you will need to leave a comment below about the product you look forward to trying the most! I need to see the comment so I can add you to the giveaway. Look through the site and see if something peaks your interest. https://www.limelightbyalcone.com/chelseacarey .
I will close the giveaway Sunday evening at 8:00 p.m. EST and choose a winner Monday sometime. I have 5 kids so give me a bit of grace:) LOL
Thanks for sticking with me for 4 weeks and listening to my skin care rants. I am sure some of you are relieved, but I WILL only be doing a monthly update at this point. Have a fabulous weekend!










This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe cleanser! Tosha Baker
ReplyDelete