Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Whole Lot of Nothing

It seems lately the weekend hits and we are exhausted! Lilliana has not been sleeping well from teeth so that means no sleep for me and honestly it is wearing me out. This is what we have gotten out of her the past five days...............
Photobucket
Yes, the drama queen reigns! Oh and she has attitude! The girl is such a dive already its unreal.

She has been so into Eli's toys lately we decided she needed some more toys of her own. She got two babies this weekend. She loves them. We could not decide which one to get in the store so we thought we would let her choose. She grabbed both and hugged them. They were a clearance item so we got both. I love cabbage patch dolls and they happen to be little and just right for her to hold. We told her they were babies and now she is constantly babbling babies. She loves them!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
She also had begun to say "mama" and she did say "dada" the other day. She said mama first for the record:) She especially does it when crying. She may have said me first but she truly is a daddy's girl. She can be having the worst day and Anthony comes home. She then is a perfect angel and so happy. I kinda figured it would go that way. Eli is a momma's boy so that is ok.
Eli has been asking to play a game with us for about two weeks. Every night he wants to play a game. So we decided it is time to start investing in some board games. Eli played his first real board game this weekend. We got him Chutes and Ladders. I really wanted to get him CandyLand but Anthony decided this was a better choice. He had a lot of fun and caught on very quick.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
We now seem to be playing it once a day. I think I will get him another game for Christmas.

He is still in love with boxes. We keep a stash of them from moving, packages, etc. upstairs. He randomly goes and grabs one to play with. He uses them for cars, to hide in, or just scoot all his toys around in. He has such a great imagination.
Photobucket


He also has become incredibly responsible these past few weeks. He now loves to help vacuum. He is learning to do it the right way as opposed to just vacuuming. He also is helping even more with chores. He has always helped but now he is learning how to do it the correct way. We decided this weekend he needed to start doing it correctly and would have to redo if it was not done the right way instead of just playing. He is old enough and understands. So far he has done great. He loves to help so I am grateful for that!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Lilliana is back to eating more normally since her teeth have finally popped through. She is actually enjoying her baby food again. It seems my kids like to make messes of cherries and blueberries the things that stain the most. She had cherries yesterday and had them everywhere. They were not as bad as Eli but still a mess!!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


I am ready for fall. I long for the leaves to drop and for us to go jump and play in them. I long for scarves, boots, pants, and sweaters. I know I may be crazy but I have resigned the fact that winter is coming so lets bring on some good fall crisp air and great fall fashion! We will of course make our annual trip to Uncle John's within the next month to enjoy some cider and donuts. The weather has been great the past couple of days. I just wish there were some more colorful leaves.

I decided to start some goals for this week also. I plan to excercise at least 20 minutes every weekday. So far I am two for two. I think if I can get to three I will be home free. I am a little sore today so that is good! What are your goals for the week? Leave me a comment with them. I would love to hear somebody elses goals. I have found if I write it or let somebody else know I am more likely to get them done!! I am not sure what this week will bring but I am sure some adventure!

1 comment:

  1. My goal is to make it through the last 3 days of the week at work without too much stress, so I can enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete