A week and a half ago I took a picture of our maple right before it was to change. Well it has not disappointed this year. Here is a comparison from that first picture to today............

I had great plans to find some leaves and play in them this afternoon and maybe find a good pumpkin patch. Unfortunately the leaves have not fallen all the way yet so we just got to enjoy a good long walk in the evening rays with the beautiful colors. I decided tonight we would pull out the wagon. It has not been used much this year and since Lilliana can sit up now we used that. We went to the park because it was Eli's request. The sun was wonderful and the kids got so excited when we got there....

Eli played on the swings for a long time. They have become the favorite thing.

Lilliana sat and watched. She did not want to leave the wagon.

Eli saw me taking pictures and insisted he come get some with Lilliana so that is what they did.

It is amazing how much they kids have grown since our last wagon pictures. Lilliana now can sit up on her own and sits above the back rest. Eli just looks older..............

Eli insisted on pulling the wagon there and home. He wanted to pull "Lydiana." He is such a good big brother. I could not believe how well he did. I kept asking if he wanted help but he insisted he could do it up hills and all. At one point there were some girls running and he saw them and started running while pulling her.




She enjoyed her ride.
As we came up to the house Anthony was home from work waiting for us. The Maple was brilliantly lit by the evening sun and I could not resist................

Fall is glorious!
We enjoyed a night of quick baths, pillow fights, Curious George stories, and a little girl snuggling with her daddy.


Chubby cheeks is what she is! I was calling he that today and she thought it was hilarious. She was giggling and laughing so hard. Of course I got the camera and it was not as much but it still happened. The girl is so much happier now that her teeth are popping through. The girl loves to dance too. I have been trying to get a good video of it lately and finally did yesterday. She will just dance anytime there is music. So here are a couple videos of her.
Tomorrow is supposed to be wonderful for weather so I am sure we will be back outside enjoying it!
No comments:
Post a Comment