Yesterday Anthony got home from work and after dinner we went for a nice walk to the park. It was wonderful. Lately I have noticed as we are out that Eli loves to say, "hi" to those that walk by. If they say hi back he proceeds to say, "my name is Eli!" I need to video it because his voice is just too cute and adorable.
Well last night on our walk, a little girl comes riding out in her driveway and begins talking to us. Eli immediately is all about talking to her. People rarely talk to him when they walk by. This little girl wanted to talk though. He of course said, "Hi!" I knew what would come next.........."my name is Eli!" It was too cute! They talked for a little bit. As we are almost past her house we tell her good bye. She told us the same thing and says, "bye Eli!" It was the cutest sweetest thing ever. She understood.
It got me thinking. Kids have no fear and are so friendly with each other. It is sad that adults can not be the same way. I know many times I am so busy with my own troubles, thoughts, or ideas I completely ignore everybody around me. I need to take an example from children and be more friendly. Children don't have much to worry about normally. They live very wonderful carefree days and I think this helps. I need to learn to live a more care free day and enjoy others! It is amazing that having children can teach us so many lessons. We think when we have kids we will be teaching them and helping them grow. This is true but it also seems they have many lessons to teach us.
Our night at the park.
Little girl got brave and climbed the jungle gym all on her own!
My monkey!!!
Yes, I am as tired as I look. I am beyond exhausted lately. I am taking Iron and hoping that helps.
He is getting so big. I can't believe he is riding a bike. He rides like a pro and it is so bittersweet.
INSTAGRAM
The bubbles are like kid crack! I know sounds awful but seriously its all they want to do anymore it seems. The machine is going to wear out before June the rate we are going with it.
Last but not least. Lilliana has this habit of every lunch time falling asleep while eating. I can hear it happening because she fusses the whole time. It does not matter if I give her a short morning nap or not she falls asleep and its just too cute.
Happy Friday Everybody! Take time to be friendly!









No comments:
Post a Comment