Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hello Third Trimester

Today begins my third trimester and I am feeling it. I am getting little sleep at night and everything is uncomfortable. I have been able to walk a lot lately. It does not mean its helping but I have been. I also have little appetite again. I feel like a whale but I am sure it is only going to get worse.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Eli asked to take pictures after I had the tripod up today from doing my weekly ones. He loves being in control of the remote.
 PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

He has been a goon the past couple of days. This was his face the other night during dinner complete with a pizza sauce ring around his mouth.


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


At the park today he decided to do everything his own way with no help which meant swinging like this being an airplane............

 Photobucket

Needless to say he has been a character. Lilliana is on the go now and since that started she has decided walking around the park is more fun than sitting in the bark. Little Girl is growing up too much!! She was hesitant but had a lot of fun exploring today.

Photobucket 

Spring is out in full force and we are enjoying it. The trees along the main street are in bloom and beautiful. It always amazes me how the lighting with create a different look in pictures. Both of these pictures took this morning on our walk just different angles in the light.

PhotobucketPhotobucket 
I do love this time of year! More to come this weekend of the kids in their Easter clothes. I am still working on making them so they will be done soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment