That was the first lemon thrown at us. The second one came on Tuesday as I had a baby appointment. Sadly my blood pressure is really high. The good news that came out of it is Ari has turned and is head down. So now I will have a consult with the OB I saw with Lilliana and more than likely be put on blood pressure medicine again. I am not looking forward to any of this. I do feel awful at the moment and the medicine does help but has some nasty side effects. I also don't have a lot of time left to deliver and won't be on the medicine as long as I was with Lilliana so that is good.
The third lemon came yesterday. Eli woke up and told us he had scratches on his feet. Anthony looked at them and saw little blisters everywhere. I asked if they were on his hands and they were. I knew right then it was hand foot and mouth disease. Another little girl I know has it and it came to my mind. So to the Drs. he went. My thoughts were confirmed. He is now contagious until the blisters are gone. Who knows how long that can take. Thankfully his case does not seem to be to bad. So in all that that means Eli can't be around other kids. This has some limitations as I have extra appointments and can't take him but he can't go to daycare at Aunt Toni's house. Needless to say everything seems to be working out. He is bored though and wants to see his friends.
Sigh its been an interesting week to say the least...............We are making the best of it though! The kids and I have enjoyed each other. I don't feel the greatest and have little energy but we are working on sock puppets and hopefully can play with those the rest of the week. We are enjoying the sunshine too and knowing all this will only last for a while! In the end we will be stronger for it.
Today is also Embrace The Camera day! Today I decided to Embrace it with my sweet little girl. She has worried me for a while as she loves boy toys and I figured I would end up with a Tom Boy. I would love a girly girl since I have two boys. Well she is becoming obsessed with girl things as of late. She loves getting ready with me in the morning. She is obsessed with my makeup and hair things. If she catches the bathroom door open she runs in and pulls everything out to play. She also loves wearing her pettiskirt and playing dress up. She wants it on everyday. She is becoming my little girly girl but still loves to play with her brother. So today we embraced the camera while we got ready for the day.
Yesterday marked 33 weeks. As previously stated I am not feeling well and look down right exhausted. I am one week closer though! Doing my silhoutte was too much as it involves climbing a step stool and hanging a blanket and all sorts of stuff. At this point keeping my hands above my head makes me feel really funny so I opted for something different this week. Gotta love a mirror. They help when you need a quick solution to pictures.





You look great! love the pictures and you are getting soooo close :-)
ReplyDelete