Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Apologizing/Forgiveness


Last night I stayed up late finishing print orders for clients. Then at about 11:00 I remembered I have to get Elf on a Shelf done. Thankfully I have everyday already planned so there was no worries about that. I still had to do it.

So I did. I made a giant mess too and enjoyed it. 

Sadly last night of sleep did not go so great. Ari is still teething. All he wants is to nurse all night so we are back to co sleeping only I feel like a sandwich so just got hardly any sleep. I set my alarm for 6 because I wanted to be up before the kids got up so I could see their reaction. Anthony was already sleeping on the couch because the co sleeping just was not working with everybody in bed. As my alarm goes off I hear children. I can understand 6:30 but 6:00 is way too early for them to be up. Anthony was oblivious it seems and so I head downstairs. Eli is picking up my mess in the dark and can't understand why there is a mess everywhere. I send them back to bed. I know come 10:00 it will be World War 3 in the house if I don't. They go back to bed but are playing etc. Finally I just tell them to get up. That is where the video starts.............
The other thing about this early morning thing is I really wish they could just wait until 7:30. I would much rather be using natural light for all these pictures and video. Sadly you get poorly exposed flashed pictures. Oh well such is life. Eli understood it a little bit better today but that is ok. They both cleaned up very well. 



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





We did take some more time and talk so more after the video was turned off aobut saying sorry for things we do that we shouldn't. We talked about forgiveness also. 

Now it is not even 7:00 a.m. and he is asking for the candy that Larry left........ I think it might end up being one of those days. Regardless it is Wednesday halfway through the week! Have a wonderful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment