I don't even know where to begin with this. I could start with some grand story or something but instead I think I will just start adding photos and narrate from there. Basically I am being really lazy and just want to get caught up..................So the month of November in photos................
Since we were sick and did not feel well plus busy with so many other things in October, November 1st rolled around and we finally got to painting pumpkins. Eli did not let me forget we were going to do that. A day late but who cares I had two content children.
Ari is loved and adored by everybody in this house.............
The past month he has really become more mobile and curious. He is very determined and lets you know if he does not like something. He also loves this monkey!!
He has also learned to blow bubbles and LOVES doing it. I didn't think I would ever see him do it due to his tongue tie but he does very well. This video was while he was learning to do it.
Just like the other kids have done he has fallen asleep in the bouncer.
He has also discovered his toes! This is something as a mom I LOOK forward to. It is a milestone I LOVE seeing them do.
Lilliana is getting so big! She is talking so much. Her latest obsession is dolls. She received her regular American Girl Catalog and was mesmerized.
She also has been eating her cereal like a big girl with a spoon. Somedays she decides when it is all done that it is time to put her bowl on her head resulting in a mess usually. Not my favorite thing but it is kinda cute.
She no longer likes the camera and it takes a little bit of coaxing to get any photos or even videos. She learned to flip (somersault)
She also loves watching the Aristocrats and frequently breaks out in song..........
She is silly, adorable, and sassy! Her hair is constantly a mess due to her curls but we love her sooo much.
Eli.......Oh Eli! He is just amazing. I love him. Many days he talks non stop but he is just funny.
He many days hates the camera so we don't take many photos. I did finally get him to wear him box man outfit the other day. We were playing dress up. He got this last year for Christmas. He loves the box man. He would not wear the outfit though. I would try all the time. Finally he wore it and now he wants to wear it everyday. My goal is that when the UPS man drops off a package next we get a picture with him.
My kids have also gotten to know the joy of JIFFY POP! Growing up we went water skiing a lot. One of the guys that waterskiied also use to make us Jiffy Pop. I could never recreate his show. It could be called a show too because it was amazing. It is a fond childhood memory I have. The actual popcorn may not have been great but everything leading up to it being popped was. I bought one to show the kids. They were not as impressed as I was as a kid, but they didn't get that great of a show. I know my stove is dirty......Anthony was doing the dishes from dinner as I was making this.
We have had many warm days. I do love the sunlight as it sets this time of year. It is just amazing. It has granted me some great photos when we have been outside playing at night.
We also got to celebrate cousin September's birthday. The kids had so much fun. They also love any type of birthday thanks to cupcakes.
We also were able to see Grandpa Jeff today as he came to visit for a couple hours. The kids loved playing
with him.
It has been a wonderful month. Hopefully I don't ever get this behind on blogging again. It has been nice to take a little break but I have missed it. Stay tuned for tomorrow's post as we welcomed a visitor into our house this afternoon....






































































No comments:
Post a Comment