Friday, July 26, 2013

Dance Class

I signed the kids up for Dance Class in June. Eli was adamant he did not want to go. Lilliana wanted to but wanted to do Soccer instead. I did it to see how they would like it and see if they would enjoy continuing. Both actually loved it. They loved their teacher. I too loved the teacher and thought they did well.

Eli would like to continue in the fall with tap and ballet. She also said Lilliana has done so well even though she is not 3 she would take her. Sadly, I just don't think financially we can swing it and it is smart. It would be about $100 a month I think plus recitals. At this point it is going to have to wait. 

I was finally able to get some video and pictures of  them. I really can't say enough good about this studio and their teacher Miss Shelly. She is so kind and sweet. Her voice is wonderful and she was so good with them. If you are looking for a dance studio in the area Platinum Dance Academy is a wonderful place. I really hope in the future we have saved enough for them to continue. 





Here are some video. It was a little hard to video. Also excuse the lens focusing. My camera has video capabilities. I think it is rather silly but it has come in handy. The only problem is they are way out of my expertise and I am sure I could apply what I know from photography to using it but Auto works just fine for now or doesn't (notice blurry and hear lens focusing). Regardless they are still cute. The last two videos are probably the cutest. I was able to get more in them if you don't want to watch all of the videos.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment