Monday, August 12, 2013

What we enjoyed in July

We are well on our way in August and I just finally have caught up with getting photos off my memory card.

Ari is a teething mess and I have been barely functioning. So here is to this week catching up on blogging. 

July brought us black raspberries transplanted from the birds to our house.


The kids loved picking them and eating them. Ari was always a mess afterwards. 


Lilliana's hair finally is long enough to french braid and she looks adorable. 


I picked up a slip-n-slide at Meijer for $5.00 after clearance and a coupon. We had a good week of really hot weather and it was perfect. The kids loved it. 


 Popscicles and tutu swimsuits were a favorite that week



 A lone mushroom returned for a day. I have high hopes of it happening again. 



The car repairs.....oh the car repairs this summer. We won't go there too much because well it makes me sick how much I have spent on car repairs in the past 3 months!! Needless to say it has taken a lot of money and time. Ari has been helpful though. 


Anthony has made it home at night many times just time to pray with them before bed. He has been working late nights which is normal for summer. I miss him and the kids do too. 


The sandbox has been used a lot.............


This goofball hasn't slept much and as we speak is going on day two of a fever. Poor little guy is just getting so many teeth. He is learning leaps and bounds and can now keep up with the older two soo well. I love watching him learn and discover. 


We have played a lot of board games on rainy days and even some sunny days. 


There has been enough fighting and arguing among them to literally make me crazy but then there has been some wonderful sweet moments that melt my heart! 


Summer really has been wonderful for us!! I have also been able to keep up on printing and keeping our family album done for this year. Last year's album is halfway done too so I have made a lot of progress which makes me really happy. Hopefully tomorrow I can catch up the first part of August. Have a wonderful Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment