Thursday, February 23, 2017

This is 9 Years

9 years ago, I married this amazing man. We may look worse for the wear, but we have grown so much in these past 9 years. 


DSC_5398

I remember posting something similar in Instagram of me hugely pregnant with the girls last year. I looked less haggard and tired ironically. We couldn't dream this is where we would be today. In fact we still very much are in disbelief we have 5 kids. We almost completed our goal of 6 kids. I don't think we had planned to do it in this way, but God different plans. Most people find us crazy, but we love it even the crazy times.

I could not do life without this man. Some days he may drive me crazy, but truth is at one point everybody in this house drives me crazy so it doesn't take much. Nobody else would put up with me as long as he has and I am so grateful for that. I knew after Eli was born and I could not even go to the bathroom without help I picked the right man. I am so thankful for him even when it is hard and many days it is hard! I can't wait for many more years and raising this crazy clan we have. Happy Anniversary Anthony! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment