Monday, September 3, 2018

The Documentary Approach Class Weeks 2 and 3

This class is stretching my brain in good ways. I am some days seeing progress and some not. I just have been swamped with homeschool prep to begin this week. I am behind in the class, which I knew would happen. It is actually good because these skills I am going to need to work through and develop. It is a lot of work. I am excited to keep growing.

I also am deciding to not apologize anymore for my mess, what the kids are doing, coloring on the walls etc. It is life. I realized several kids ago things are going to get messy  and something will always be cluttered.




DSC_2230DSC_2233

I would like to point out that these bike riding photos I took while riding my own bike.


DSC_2240DSC_2248DSC_2251DSC_2266DSC_2285DSC_2293DSC_2301DSC_2355DSC_2362DSC_2365DSC_2369DSC_2381DSC_2398DSC_2403DSC_2409DSC_2436DSC_2438-3DSC_2439DSC_2448DSC_2450

Yes at this point I am raising savages.


DSC_2459-2DSC_2466DSC_2481DSC_2489DSC_2493DSC_2500
DSC_2505DSC_2507DSC_2515DSC_2524DSC_2529DSC_2531DSC_2533DSC_2539DSC_2557

No comments:

Post a Comment