Friday, January 6, 2012

FRIDAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Not exactly sure why I am so excited it it is Friday, but I am! The last two days have not been the best. I have gotten Eli's stomach flu and feel down right terrible. Here is hoping tomorrow I feel a lot better.

Yesterday I got a new lens. I had been saving some for it and also used some Christmas money for it. I was very excited to get it. Unfortunately it has hardly been touched due to not feeling well. I did do some of Miss Mess. I have never seen a child get into her food so much. This girl just loves food and loves playing in it. This as you can tell was a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich.
Photobucket

She is growing up so fast and at times looks like a boy I think. Her eyes are mesmorizing and she is just too much fun.

We did have a beautiful day here. It was 53 degrees I think.  I took the time tonight to sit outside and just enjoy the warmer but cool weather. It was nice for it not to be frigid. I don't expect it to last. I tried to take some pictures but didn't feel like using the tripod. I did come in and take some of the tree. Yes, our tree is up. Sounds weird but we wanted Anthony's brother to have some Christmas since he missed it while at boot camp so after he sees it this weekend and can enjoy a little Christmas it will come down.
Photobucket
I really am in love with this lens. More so than with my other which I loved too.


If anybody would like to contribute to my next big investment I will gladly take donations..............

A girl can dream. The price tag for this baby is estimated to be $6,000 and comes out next month. Yes sadly I won't be getting this but I would love it:) As I tell Anthony I already got that. It is in my stomach and playing in my house. My 3 blessings will more than make up for it, BUT like I said I can dream!


I leave you with this goofy face.
Photobucket
Hiding in the diaper compartment in the entertainment center. His new term for Anthony's tablet and my Kindle Fire are piepads. He is beyond silly! Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment