January is always a pretty calm month here. I have had lots of time to learn some things in my scrapbooking program, get a lot of scrapbooking done, and now I am working on some marketing for my business. I really have big plans this year for it but am very nervous about balancing it all with the coming baby. Already God has provided an amazing opportunity and I can't wait for everything to fall into place.
January always brings cold weather to the good old Mitten state. Its named a mitten state for a reason.....its cold and we get lots of snow. Although this year so far it has been mild until this week. Eli has also not felt good. This is the first day since Sunday he has eaten. Through all of that how I have no idea but he has had cabin fever. Unfortunately it is too cold to make our way outside. I just can't tolerate it. So we had a tea party yesterday. Eli thought it was great fun. All the cakes he cooked in the tea pot. I love that both kids at this point will play whatever as long as they are together.



I happened to capture this picture during our party of Little Miss. I pretty much fell in love with it after I downloaded it and since I loved looking at her blue eyes and I loved the classic look of a little creamy black and white you get both.


Needless to say the tea party was a hit and Eli told Anthony all about it when he got home.
Today marks 14 weeks pregnant. I really have stayed pretty much the same size for the past month until yesterday. I put on a sweatshirt I had just wore this weekend and bam. It was too short! Anthony even noticed when he got home. It is crazy how one day you are one size and the next day you just grow. I have been feeling baby flutters for a good week and a half. It is not consistant but on and off. I am sure within the next month I will be feeling stronger jabs and kicks. That is always the point when it becomes real I think.


Eli insisted on taking a picture of me so here is one very poorly exposed tried to fix picture taken by my wonderful child who might begin to be my tag along apprentice:)

I should say my camera was on the tripod so it helped and he took a few. This just happened to be the one that I could somewhat salvage.
No comments:
Post a Comment