These past few years, I have questioned whether I would make it until the kids could really enjoy traditions. I always wanted to do so many things and realized well with young kids, that just doesn't happen. This year though has been that year!! We have packed so much into fall I just love it. They LOVE it. Eli remembers things and has begun asking about what we have done. Finally all my ideas are happening and I love it. The fun little things give me joy.
We went to Uncle John's the very beginning of October. It was such a warm wonderful day. The kids of course loved every minute of it and we had a lot of fun. Cider and Donuts are a fall favorite around here.













Many times when I see all the leaves change I think of God sitting in heave with a paintbrush just painting all the beautiful colors. It is a beautiful canvas just for us to enjoy. The leaves on our tree have all finally fallen. The neighbors trees seem to be hitting their peak or maybe a bit after. Before the leaves were all gone, I took the kids outside for some more fun in the leaves.
We went to Uncle John's the very beginning of October. It was such a warm wonderful day. The kids of course loved every minute of it and we had a lot of fun. Cider and Donuts are a fall favorite around here.













Many times when I see all the leaves change I think of God sitting in heave with a paintbrush just painting all the beautiful colors. It is a beautiful canvas just for us to enjoy. The leaves on our tree have all finally fallen. The neighbors trees seem to be hitting their peak or maybe a bit after. Before the leaves were all gone, I took the kids outside for some more fun in the leaves.
After we were done playing we decided to rake the leaves so Daddy didn't have to. Eli and Lilliana both love to rake at this point in their lives. I am sure that will change in the coming years.
More fall fun tomorrow.......








No comments:
Post a Comment