Today is my regular 10 on 10.
This is how far we made it with shooting yesterday.....
Ari had grabbed an apple and was resting on the couch.
We are all sick here, and yesterday I felt the worst. I had great intentions of taking pictures, but everybody camped out on the couch watching movies and sleeping didn't inspire me much.
Thankfully I seem to be feeling a little bit better. The other good news is it was WARM and SUNNY yesterday. This week calls for warmer weather, so I am not complaining one bit. Also, we got the call our new windows are done and hopefully that means they will be installed soon!
Thankfully I seem to be feeling a little bit better. The other good news is it was WARM and SUNNY yesterday. This week calls for warmer weather, so I am not complaining one bit. Also, we got the call our new windows are done and hopefully that means they will be installed soon!
Since the snow is melting all away!! I have to post these of Ari. His new passion is shoveling snow!! He loves it as much as Eli did at this age.
Hopefully this is the last of the snow that has to be shoveled.




Awww, I'm so sorry to hear everyone was sick but yay for new windows!! The ones of your little guy outside are so cute. Great memory!
ReplyDelete