My Silly Little Clown,
You are finally four. You have been waiting for this day for a couple months. It is finally here and I can hardly believe it. As I tucked you in last night and tried having a sentimental talk about your birthday you acted as you normally would a clown. You cared, but there is no way you were going to show it. Instead you were going to joke and just be a clown. I knew when I found out I was pregnant you would rock our world and I was so right. You have in so many ways. While our days may not always be easier they are brighter, happier, and more fun. Your goal is to make everybody laugh and you do such a wonderful job at that. We love you so much and are so happy four years ago God gave us you!
Love,
You are finally four. You have been waiting for this day for a couple months. It is finally here and I can hardly believe it. As I tucked you in last night and tried having a sentimental talk about your birthday you acted as you normally would a clown. You cared, but there is no way you were going to show it. Instead you were going to joke and just be a clown. I knew when I found out I was pregnant you would rock our world and I was so right. You have in so many ways. While our days may not always be easier they are brighter, happier, and more fun. Your goal is to make everybody laugh and you do such a wonderful job at that. We love you so much and are so happy four years ago God gave us you!
Love,
Your Old Woman (for wondering minds, he calls me Old Woman) aka Mom
This picture is a joke for his future. We always jokingly say he will be our kid behind bars at one point.



















No comments:
Post a Comment