I had another morning of waking up to the most wonderful thing besides my husband.....the kids. They joined me after Anthony left for work very early!! This was the first thing I saw and it melted my heart again.
Eli has been a little clingy and whiny so he and I spent some special time together last night and tonight. I took him and took some great evening pictures tonight. I don't have those uploaded but I will eventually. Last night after dishes we played in the sink with bubbles. He thoroughly enjoyed that!!
Yesterday Eli went to Aunt Toni's to play so Lilliana and I were together. Poor child always becomes a subject of practice when that happens. We did have some fun though. She amazes me as she can sleep wherever!!!
Today we spent a lot of time outside again. Lilliana enjoyed watching everything in the bumbo and Eli was Eli. Waving at all the cars and telling me all about everything and everybody. He jumped all over. Covered himself in grass, covered mom in grass, and I even think he got Lilliana in on that action too.
![]() |
| Those pants are on backwards! |
Then mom decided she needed a pedicure and decided to take a picture so dad could see the need!
When we came in Lilliana once again fell asleep where she was put for five minutes so I could make lunch.
After that she ate and while Eli and I cleaned up she was playing in her jumper and well what do ya know she fell asleep there too................................
All in all it was a GREAT day!! I can't wait for tomorrow as I will be sewing diapers:)
Enjoying my family and going to an open house! I do love summer!!! Have a wonderful weekend everybody!!

























No comments:
Post a Comment