Thursday, July 26, 2012

Embracing Baking

Today is Thursday so it is another Embrace The Camera day over at The Anderson Crew with Emily. We are linking up with her again this week.

Last Friday night we did some grocery shopping. Eli in all his naughtiness at the time was so helpful. We were in the baking aisle and he spotted the sprinkles. So I told him he could pick out some and then we could pick out a cake to make. It finally happened yesterday.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Anthony had a surprise day off thanks to pink eye who I am sure he got from Lilliana. That girl kills me with getting it! I digress. Regardless it was nice not to be running around like a chicken with my head cut off and having a moment to just sit. So Eli and I baked his cake. Anthony was also nice and took pictures of us baking. The entire time I heard "can I do that mom?" He is really starting to show his independance and loves to help. He thinks he can do anything on his own. He cracked his first egg and there were no shells even. I was a proud mom!


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


The best part is licking the beater or spatula after........yes I let them do that occassionally!


Photobucket


After nap we frosted and sprinkled it. Eli was gracious and let his sister help more than she got to with the actual baking.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


We all enjoyed a slice of cake after dinner. They loved it and it was a fun time baking with them.


I also embraced the camera with the littlest man today. He makes this adorable face with his mouth. I spent dinner time snuggling him as he was fussy.

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Tonight was the first night all three took a bath together. The kids loved it and enjoyed having him in there with him. He was relaxed and it made bath time quicker as I could get them all done at once.

PhotobucketPhotobucket


It was a good day and we are finally getting into a good groove. Time for to get your cameras and embrace them!! Have a wonderful Thursday!!

6 comments:

  1. I love how proud kids look after a good bake and decorate :) Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake looks yummy!!!!! Adorable kiddos!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We bake while sitting on the counter at our house too. I think it makes things taste better :)
    Your kids are adorable and licking the spatula is definitely the best part. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids a super adorable!!! We always lick the spatula =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your children are adorable! You are blessed :] I found you via ETC... thank you for sharing your precious moments!!

    ReplyDelete