This weekend was so busy but very enjoyable! Friday was spent doing my maternity photos. Which turned out great! I had a lot of fun doing them and I can't wait to get my prints.
I was able to have some girl time with a good friend. She is having her first baby in March so we went and got pedicures and went to Olive Garden for lunch. Now my toes are nice and pretty for labor. Anthony had a good time with Eli and I know he enjoyed just playing with him.
Sunday was a different story. I still did not have my bags packed or any baby stuff organized. It was just washed and thrown in a pile. Well Eli was still sick with a nasty cold and was miserable so we decided to get some groceries real quick and just rest at home. While in the grocery store I began having contractions and just not feeling right like I was in early labor. I was induced with Eli so I had no idea what they feel like at first but after talking to a good friend and then my midwife we decided they were really strong BH or early labor. So yesterday I went into full swing of getting everything done. I accompolished a lot and am very happy. I know it sounds weird but I want another week before I have this baby so I was very grateful when last night at about 11 they stopped. I am sure it will be soon but maybe it won't. Either way the baby has to arrive sometime and D day is coming!!
The goals for this week are to survive and not lose my patience with Eli. I have little patience as everything it seems takes a lot of energy. Today he and I did some crafts so that was fun. I also am hoping to make and freeze some food. We will see how that goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment