Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Patience is a Virtue

I decided somebody must have prayed for me to have more patience today or God saw fit to think I needed some. Eli decided 6:00 was the appropriate time to be up today. Normally I would just go with the flow and whatver but I did not sleep well last night. I once again was having on and off contractions. So now I have little sleep and apparantly Eli wants to be ultra crazy today. LOL It has been a day. He also did not take a very long nap. Like I said I have needed a lot of  PATIENCE.

I also am expecting 3 packages in the mail two which should have been here yesterday and they are not here. I look forward to mail especially packages so this was a little beyond frustrating. I just will have to be PATIENT for tomorrow and hope they arrive:)

I also am getting impatient these past couple of days to be done being pregnant as I feel so tired and just so over it lately. I wanted one more week a week ago and I got it so this baby can make an appearance anytime. I feel like our life is on hold just waiting. In reality I know its not and whats 3 more weeks when I have already done 38. I need to be PATIENT!!! Ill make it. I know I will.

I really need to clean this house too. It looks like a bomb went off. Sadly I am running out of steam. I will get it all done and then I have a Creative Memories Unit meeting tonight so some good girl time will be nice:) Anthony has off tomorrow so that will be nice. I just have to keep the verse Philippians 4:13 in my head the rest of the afternoon. "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me."

1 comment:

  1. that's my favorite verse. yes, you can! be especially patient for that little one's arrival. i know you're uncomfortable, but it's all for his/her health and it's SO worth it. you want him/her to be ready to come out... it's not about you. ;)
    you CAN do all things... i hope you get some rest. or some nice relax time.

    ReplyDelete