As anticipated we got a lot of snow! We have never lived on the main street when we get this much snow until this year. It was interesting to see what all goes on with the plows and snow removal. They piled a huge pile right in front of my mailbox and if you know me NOBODY interferes with my mail until it comes for the day. I have even asked little elderly ladies to move their cars for parades until the mail comes so I do not miss getting it. Yes I love getting mail. They did say they were going to load it up and move it which they did. In the mean time Eli played on it while he and Anthony shoveled. It was fun to watch. He adores his daddy and loves to copy whatever Anthony does.
I miss not living in Idaho because of missing my family but Anthony's family is such a blessing. They are always so willing to take Eli whenever we need a break. Eli goes to Aunt Toni's to play with the daycare kids. Everybody loves having him there and will always take him in a heartbeat. He enjoys going too which is very nice. Many days I don't think my sanity would survive without Aunt Toni and her willingness to take him whenever I need. All of Anthony's family is willing to take him whenever they can she just has him more because of her daycare and it is such a blessing. All that being said Eli went there today and that let Anthony and I get some things done without getting interrupted which was soo nice!! I am feeling better about things. I was able to get the majority of my list done and will spend tomorrow working on baby things:) Anthony also worked on the house and did our taxes. It was very nice.
Eli came home and wanted to use markers. He has never used them before. This was the end result.
The second picture he got in trouble for biting the marker and I captured this scream. I thought it was funny he did not. I am so mean since I always have the camera out I know but one day his children will appreciate it:)
The all time funniest thing that happened today was a moment at dinner. I looked down realizing my belly is huge and about ready to pop it seems. So I said oh my belly is taking over. Eli then proceeds to pat his stomach and told us it was his belly. Then he pointed to me and says, "Mommy's belly is big!!" HAHA Anthony thought he was saying there was a baby in my belly and I said no he said its BIG!! LOL Gotta love kids. It was a nice enjoyable productive day and the snow was beautiful to see.





No comments:
Post a Comment