


We had some fun doing her picures this morning. Eli decided he needed to help. I also conjured Anthony into helping. She adores her daddy. Eli kind of ruined my favorite one of her sticking out her tongue, but it kind of makes the photo. This girl is obsessed with her tongue lately!! I tell ya. She always has it out blowing raspberries and smiling.

She also started solids today. Up until this point I have grown this girl and provided her everything she has needed. It is kind of amazing to think about. My body grew her with the help of God and then I nursed her exclusively for six months. She is huge of course for this but she is healthy. I am ready for a break though. She never took a bottle much and I found it easier not to so I am ready for some more time to myself!! The bib she is wearing is from P N' P Bowtique. She makes some cute things.
![]() |
| Waiting for solids |
![]() |
| Sweet potatoes, oatmeal, and breast milk |
![]() |
| Not too sure |
![]() |
| She like it and tries to feed herself........look at those rolls on her side! |
![]() |
| Feeding herself |
![]() |
| What a mess. |
Anthony had most of the day off. We planned a play date but both my friend and I decided to reschedule. The older kids were not having good mornings and decided another day was a better idea. So Anthony mowed the lawn. Of course Eli helped...........

You gotta love the pants on backwards and falling down. I should be grateful he has clothes on.

There is a fire truck under all that. Eli loves to help mow the lawn because he can look for toads. Today he found three. He puts them in his tractor and drives around.............



Then he puts the toads over the fence so they are "free." That is after he has mauled them and walked everywhere with him. He is such a boy and I love it.
Today he and Daddy also found a Woolly Bear caterpiller. He had never seen one. As a kid my sisters and I collected these all the time! We had shoeboxes filled with them so today we kept one and made it a habitat hoping it will make a cacoon.


We all took long needed naps. Anthony worked for a couple hours tonight. So I took the kids to Sleepy Hollow State Park. This place holds such a special meaning to Anthony and I. I love that it is close and we can take the kids there. I have to be honest I was not really looking forward to this but that is ok. I made the best of it and away we went.

Lilliana watched the Seagulls. She was in love with them.

She was in such a good mood sitting there content as can be smiling with her silly tongue smile that has just become a part of her along with her cheeks!

Eli did what he does best.................................

He loves the sand. He is so thoughtful though and asked for Lilliana to join him. So they played together and had a blast. Lilliana kept trying to eat it but that is ok.

![]() |
| All dirty from eating sand |
As we were leaving I noticed this tree. It was changing so much. Everything seems to be pointing towards an early fall. I can't say I am very ready for that but sometimes that is just the way it goes.

It was a wonderful day! The best of the whole week probably. I am tired but was able to get a good nap today so that is great. The kids slept good last night too so I am hoping tonight is the same.







No comments:
Post a Comment