Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First Shoes

There is something about little tiny baby shoes. I can't quit put my hands on it. They melt your heart and just make you smile inside! Its like those little tiny newborn socks you don't think will ever fit your baby when they are born but usually are too big! Yesterday Lilliana wore her first pair of shoes. Now of course these are bigger than newborn socks but still are so little and cute!
Photobucket

Thanks to her older cousin Chloe she has way more shoes than Eli ever had. That is ok though because girls need shoes! It has been cooler in the mornings so I dressed her in a fall outfit as we were going to go to the park but our plans changed last minute. I got some adorable fall clothes from a dear friend for her so I had fun dressing her in some pink and brown. I love pink and brown together. We completed the outfit with her adorable first pair of shoes.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Every girl needs a closet full of shoes and she already has it started! I still remember Eli's first pair of shoes he wore! Sadly, I was not as good at photographing things then and I thought I was keeping good track of things. I got the date and a picture but they are not nearly as neat and showcased as Lillianas. Oh well, I have learned and I am sure when we have our last kid their pictures will be way more amazing than Lillianas........or I can hope I will have improved even more!
Photobucket

Eli was about 3 months when he wore these. They were from his Uncle Pat and Aunt Amanda and so cute!! Such a bald baby he was. Its hard to believe my little boy use to be that small!

Now he loves to play cars, trains, hide and seek, sing, wait for the Box Man, get the mail and open it..........
Photobucket

Play with a huge roll of tape mom gave him.....................
Photobucket
Photobucket

For the record I did let him do both of these things. For the second time in a row I have bought shipping tape and it has not stuck!! Sooo frustrating so I let Eli go to town and he gets to open all junk mail.

Lilliana is now starting to play with his toys and well he is not taking to that very well but we are working on sharing.
Photobucket

She loves his cars.

The past couple of days have not been too exciting but that is ok. Eli and I both got a much needed hair cut yesterday. I also got rid of two big tubs of boy clothes. A friend in our church is having a boy in a couple months so I gave her clothes. She is going through them to see what she wants. It was hard going through them but I really hate storing them when others can use them. We are waiting a while for anymore children so let them get used. Many friends have sent me stuff  to use for Lilliana so I did not have to buy so I want to be able to help others too.

I did have a Creative Memories meeting last night and so many new and great products coming out. Our scrapbooking software is getting an upgrade. I am so excited about that. Tomorrow Lilliana has her six month check up. I am curious to see how big she is. We will have a fun day in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment