Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Another Chapter is closed............

In our lives for the time being. We will hopefully be reopening it in the future at some point.........


I had my last appointment at the Birth Center today. It was such a bitter sweet moment. I got to do my appointment in the room I brought my precious little girl into the world in. I could not imagine life without her. She really is so great. It made me think back to that wonderful day. This is right after I was able to catch her. She was but seconds old...........
Photobucket

Her birth was the end of a healing process for me. After the trama of Eli's birth I needed to have her the way I did in the time and place I did. Looking back I was depressed from Eli's birth and everything that I felt had gone wrong with it even though it was out of my control and in God's. It was devastating to me. So having Lilliana the way I did and being able to catch her was amazing.

I got to have my appointment with my midwife Clarice which was very fitting as she was the only one able to attend Lilliana's birth since it was so fast (3 1/2 hours total). We will always be grateful to Clarice for all her help!! I am blessed to have these great group of woman at the Birth Center..... Clarice, Shellie, Audra, Mitzi, and the several post partum doulas. Kip was amazing after Eli but she has retired. We were ever so grateful for Audra's special help during Eli's birth and this time Clarice with Lilliana. Seeing her today was great and such a blessing.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket/
Photobucket

Shelli  and Clarice both knit these great little hats we get for the babies. I know Clarice knit Lilliana's and I will be so grateful for that too. I do not know who did Eli's but they both hold special meaning to us and will always be kept as keep sakes. So our chapter of babies is closed but it will be reopened again in the future with these wonderful woman! They should be commended for their wonderful work and we will always be grateful for what they do.

The kids played well this morning and Eli is getting excited as Lilliana can play with him a little more now. She was rolling everywhere today and propping these feet up in the air it was just too cute!
Photobucket
Eli was playing Peek-A-Boo with her and she was giggling so much. They have such a great bond and I love it!
Photobucket

When I picked up Eli from Aunt Toni's after my appointment I took a picture of her wonderful Lillies. They are so beautiful. I think I might go redo them and make some sort of collage. I did it real quick because I had put the kids in the car already but I still like how these turned out.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

All in all it was a great day....................................................except my washer is still not fixed. I don't even want to get into that because I am super frustrated but I do hope it gets fixed SOOON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment